Warranty: TubeShark Pipe & Tube Bender
All TubeShark benders are warranted from the factory to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase except as noted below. The determination of the validity of any warranty claim is at the sole discretion of TubeShark by GRB Innovations, LLC. Under this warranty, GRB’s liability is limited solely to the repair or replacement of equipment, which they manufacture. This warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear, abuse or neglect, or use of this tool in any way that is contrary to the guidelines given in the operators manual.
- All Enerpac components are warranted from Enerpac Corp. See Enerpac warranty information for details.
Return and Cancellation Policy
- All sales are considered final at the time of shipment.
- Items returned for warranty service will be examined within 10 working days of receipt. An estimate will be written that describes which, if any, repairs are not covered under warranty. The purchaser must authorize any non-warranty repairs before they will be done. GRB will pay return freight on all warranty repairs. Return freight on non-warranty repairs will be billed to purchaser.
- Call before returning any item to obtain a return authorization number. No returned item will be accepted without a return authorization number clearly printed on the outside of the package.
- Any returned items that are used or damaged in shipping will have the cost of refurbishing subtracted from the refund.
- 10% restocking fee on all returns. 5. All returns must be made within 60 days of the invoice date.